THE PIERITE GROUP HAS PARTNERED WITH IMMEDIATE TRACING, LLC TO PROVIDE COVID-19
CONTACT TRACING SERVICES TO TRIBAL COMMUNITIES AROUND THE NATION
TPG's mission is to build relationships that connect Native American Country to the world stimulating global economic development. Marshall Pierite is the founder and owner of the Pierite Group, LLC, a Louisiana-based company which provides business advisory services. A native Louisianan, Marshall began his career by serving in the United States Marine Corps with a military occupational specialty in administration. Following his military service, he worked for the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana as a medical clerk. After receiving progressive promotions within the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana’s Health Department, he was promoted to Director of the Tunica-Biloxi Social Services Department.
While serving in the Social Services Department, Marshall also became a member of the Tunica-Biloxi Tribal Council. For more than 20 years, he held several elected positions on the Council including Secretary-Treasurer, Vice Chairman, and Chairman of the Tribe. Over the course of his time on the Council, he worked on government operations, budgeting, infrastructure development, economic development, community development and tax policy development. Marshall became well versed in government operations throughout Indian Country, federal regulations, government to government negotiations, and relationship building between governmental organizations and private entities.
COMMITMENT - TEAMWORK - INTEGRITY
The Pierite Group, LLC (TPG) is a management consulting firm specializing in business development, project evaluation, and business consulting. We support our clients by providing valuable insight, planning, and product delivery in project management, business strategy, business operations, relationship-building, and organizational structure.
Together with our partner, Immediate Tracing, LLC, we deliver Contact Tracing Services to our Native American Indian Tribal Communities. We have formulated a Team of Medical Professionals, Masters of Public Health and Community Engagement and Healthcare and Call Center Experts. We are prepared to form the perfect partnership with IHS. Our business is to support tribal, academic, corporate, medical/health, and nonprofit organizations. Partnering with Immediate Tracing ensures the Native American Communities not only have access to Contact Tracing, but these Communities have the antidote for Contact Tracing.
THE ANTIDOTE TO CONTACT TRACING:
DEDICATED TO EVALUATION REVIEW, PUBLIC SAFETY AND INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
- MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS
- MASTERS OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- CDC CONTACT TRACING MODEL
- INFECTIOUS DISEASE EXPERTS
- OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
- PHYSICIAN-DRIVEN CARE
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
- CONTRACT MANAGER
- In this time of rapid change due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Pierite Group, LLC understands the importance of working with a Team of Experts that will prioritize the needs of the Tribal Community. The Pierite Group is a Native American and veteran owned firm specializing in project management, tribal government relations, and congressional advocacy services. We support our clients by providing valuable insight, planning, and product delivery in project management, business strategy, business operations, relationship-building, and organizational structure. Together, our Team of Experts, with our clients Indian Health Services, we work towards achieving solutions that lead to long-term prosperity by enhancing competitive advantages, operational efficiencies, and product impact.
- We will adopt CDC’s Contact tracing technologies, however providing the most innovative technology and methodology for supplying the requirements of this contracts is our goal! Our call center services and training and development
Government NAICS Codes:
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
|THE PIERITE GROUP AND IMMEDIATE TRACING ARE PREPARED TO SERVICE THE CONTACT TRACING NEEDS OF AMERICAN INDIANS AND ALASKA NATIVES
||The Pierite Group & the Government Make a Great Team
The Pierite Group, LLC and Immediate Tracing, LLC look forward to teaming with your Agency to supply Government Requirements responsible for providing federal health services to American Indians and Alaska Natives (AI/AN). We understand and will deliver the personnel, services and information necessary to provide a comprehensive health service delivery system for approximately 2.56 million AI/AN who belong to 573 federally recognized Tribes in 37 states.
In response to the COVID19 pandemic, The Pierite Group and Immediate Tracing, LLC intend to assist I/T/U communities to organize, develop, and/or refine their contact tracing capabilities in accordance with Federal, State, Local, Tribal and other guidance in AI/AN communities, via contract support services. Also, we are highly capable and prepared to supply any government notice to identify potential contractor resources that are capable of providing needed services in the AI/AN communities, including in rural/remote areas. We will meet your immediate need for contact tracing service with an expert medical team, community engagement and our value-added resources.
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the provision of professional, scientific, or technical services (except legal services; accounting, tax preparation, bookkeeping, and related services; architectural, engineering, and related services; specialized design services; computer systems design and related services; management, scientific, and technical consulting services; scientific research and development services; advertising, public relations, and related services; market research and public opinion polling; photographic services; translation and interpretation services; and veterinary services).
Establishments primarily engaged in—
- Providing translation and interpretation services--are classified in Industry 541930, Translation and Interpretation Services
- Providing computer systems design and related services--are classified in Industry Group 5415, Computer Systems Design and Related Services;
- Providing management, scientific, and technical consulting services--are classified in Industry Group 5416, Management, Scientific, and Technical Consulting Services;
- Providing scientific research and development services--are classified in Industry Group 5417, Scientific Research and Development Services;
- Providing advertising and related services--are classified in Industry Group 5418, Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services;
- Providing marketing research and public opinion polling--are classified in Industry 541910, Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling;
- Providing photographic services--are classified in Industry 54192, Photographic Services;
WE UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE of establishing partnerships with Tribal Nations and implementing programs for the advancement of Native American communities. The path to financial freedom for Native American is linked to education, health and wellness, and opening economic opportunities on tribal lands.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Both firms are committed to establishing partnerships with Tribal Nations and implementing programs for the advancement of Native American Communities. The overall health of our Communities is linked to education, health & wellness and safety through COVID-19 Contact Tracing Services is the Antidote.